Your dog’s day just got tastier! Our NEW Freeze-Dried Chicken Hip & Joint Meal Topper is ideal for improving joint health throughout your pet’s body. It was designed to help improve and maintain mobility and whole-body comfort for all of your furry friends. The best part – Pets LOVE the taste of this “dog food seasoning” perfect for adding on top of your favorite Nature’s Select Kibble.
Your dog's day just got tastier! Nature's Select Freeze-Dried Meal Toppers are a wonderful addition to your pet's daily meal. Toppers enhance the palatability of your pet's food and can be reconstituted with water to create varying texture your dog will love. Just sprinkle on top of your pet's food and watch as they devour their meal right before your very eyes!
- Available in an 8oz size bag
- CHICKEN, 90% meat
- Crafted in the USA
- For All Life Stages
- Added Probiotics Support Gut Health
- All meats sourced from local USDA facilities
Why Freeze Dried?
- Ideal for both cats and dogs
- Reduce Inflammation
- Prevent Common Health Issues (Skin, Coat, Digestive)
- Designed for animals with a variety of sensitivities
- Next best thing to an animal's natural diet
- High Palatability
- Pets LOVE the taste - they can't get enough
Crude Protein, (Min)........45.00%
Crude Fat, (Min)..............20.00%
Crude Fiber, (Max)..........2.50%
3765 kcals/kg, 17 kcals/tbsp
Chicken liver, chicken heart, chicken, chicken cartilage, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried egg, mixed tocopherols
Chondroitin sulfate…………….250 mg per tbsp
Glucosamine Hydrochloride…..200 mg per tbsp
Vitamin E……………………...12.5 IU per tbsp
Salmon Oil…………………….898 mg per tbsp
- *based on a per day basis
- 1 tablespoon per cup fed.
- We recommend sprinkling over their normal pet food kibble.
- *This product is intended for supplemental feeding one time per day.
Storage and Cautions
Store at or below room temperature.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been evaluated. If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult a veterinarian.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your veterinarian is your best ally in managing your pet’s overall health. If your pet has any condition that requires medical attention, please consult your vet.